Do you want to make a difference in a senior's life? We are looking to immediately hire you to join our team!
Home Care Providers is seeking to hire motivated and talented part-time and full-time Caregivers / Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aides (HHA) to serve our senior/elderly clients.
This is our three to four-day hiring process:
- An initial 10-15 minute conversation to learn more about your background.
- A brief interview with office staff to learn more about you and your skills
- We extend an offer of employment conditioned on a successful background check. (Our background check usually takes 24-72 hours to come back to us after you fill out the information to get it started.)
- Once your background check is ready and reviewed we will schedule your orientation and skills evaluation for the next open Tuesdays or Thursdays in our Brea office. This is mandatory and we will send you an orientation packet to fill out leading up to your orientation.
This caregiver position offers a competitive hourly wage in the home care services sector depending on experience and skill set. We also offer weekly pay, overtime pay opportunities, sick time, paid holidays, and flexible scheduling. If this sounds like the right home care services opportunity, apply today!
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating
- Remind clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them shopping
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
- Take pride in providing high-quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)