Administrative Assistant Titles Department
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our account services team. The ideal candidate will have at least one-year general office experience using various basic equipment and is proficient in utilizing Microsoft Excel (build/create spreadsheets, formulas, bold, highlight, format cells etc.) to enter data in a fast paced environment. No previous Title experience is required, training is offered.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Accrue PTO from date of hire
• Advancement Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate with various state and county DMV agencies
• Interact with dealers including follow up and spot checking pending title work
• Notate all new contracts with status of any missing titles based on MAF standards
• Heavy Data Entry
Skills and Abilities:
• This position requires strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task as well as prioritize time sensitive projects.
• The ideal candidate must possess strong time management skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task in high pressure situations.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide clear oral and written communications is essential.
If this sounds like you, please reply below and include your resume. Call 800-793-9661 x305 for an immediate interview.
About Us: Founded in 1989, Mid-Atlantic Finance has spent over 30 years becoming the premier non-prime auto finance source in the automotive industry. Contributing to our continued success is the focus on technology, and our nearly 300 team members who provide world class service to our clients, customers and partners nationwide.