We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual with at least one-year general office experience using various basic equipment (fax and copy machine, telephone, etc.) and proficient with Excel (build/create spreadsheets, formulas, bold, highlight, format cells etc.) in a fast paced environment.
- Paid every Friday
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Accrue PTO from date of hire
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process, sort, and distribute mail
- Update accounts with addresses returned from post office
- Contact customers to gather information/update records
- Data entry in various in-house systems
- Responsible for creating and updating reports
- Build and create Excel spreadsheets as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet varying deadlines
If this sounds like you, please reply below and include your resume.
Mid-Atlantic Finance conducts pre-employment background and prior employment verification once an offer of employment is extended.
About Us: Founded in 1989, Mid-Atlantic Finance has spent over 30 years becoming the premier non-prime auto finance source in the automotive industry. Contributing to our continued success is the focus on technology, and our nearly 300 team members who provide world class service to our clients, customers and partners nationwide.