Immediate need for a Funding Processor + $500 signing Bonus!
SALARY: $14.00 per hour
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm with occasional overtime as needed
Join one of the top auto finance companies in the industry for over 30 years that is looking for detailed oriented career seeking individuals. We offer great benefits, work life balance and job stability. If you are looking for a company that you can grow with, then Mid-Atlantic Finance is the company for you.
The loan processor position is responsible for reviewing loan packages to ensure all aspects of the underwriting process has been properly completed and that it adheres to company policies and procedures. The loan processor reviews the information on the loan application, contract, and other documents to determine if the loan applicant meets the loan requirements prior to funding. Other duties include interacting with dealers, customers, sales representatives and other entities. The successful candidate provides a high level of customer service and promotes that culture through training, guidance, and self-motivation.
- Paid every Friday
- Incentive Program
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Accrue PTO from date of hire
- Advancement opportunities – Mid-Atlantic prides itself on promoting from within.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and review funding packages in a timely manner to ensure stipulations have been met and adhere to company policy and all state and federal guidelines.
- Review documentation for completeness, signatures, data integrity and accuracy; determine if additional information or documentation is required prior to submitting the loan for funding.
- Review credit reports, calculate income, collateral evaluation, employment profile, insurance and financial statements.
- Research and identify potential fraud to mitigate risk
- Interact and communicate with dealers, customers and team members to resolve outstanding issues to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Demonstrate and maintain strong customer service with customers and dealerships to provide an exceptional Client Experience.
- Follow policies and procedures in place
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of service and accuracy
- Must be service oriented with excellent organizational skills, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving, telephone manner and customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated, detailed oriented, and demonstrate strong analytical thinking and research skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must be a Team Player and understand and follow written policy and procedures
If this sounds like you, please reply below and include your resume.
Mid-Atlantic Finance conducts pre-employment background and prior employment verification once an offer of employment is extended.
About Us: Founded in 1989, Mid-Atlantic Finance has spent over 30 years becoming the premier non-prime auto finance source in the automotive industry. Contributing to our continued success is the focus on technology, and our nearly 300 team members who provide world class service to our clients, customers, and partners nationwide.