JOB SUMMARY: To ensure the friendly, timely, and professional service through the delivery of all beverage and food products sold at the food counter at Packo’s.
- Cheerfully and sincerely greet each customer when making first contact.
- Ensure the quick and proper food preparation of menu items ordered by the guest.
- Use proper measuring procedures when preparing all menu items.
- Ensure the proper and immediate ringing on computer register of all food and beverage orders from customers.
- Ensure accurate and efficient sales transactions and service, with a good working knowledge of all charges, or other substitutes for cash which may be used to purchase products, and a good understanding of the computer terminal.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment by continually wiping and or spraying all work surfaces.
- Develop good working relationships with coworkers, demonstrating cooperation and teamwork to ensure Total Guest Satisfaction.
- Report and irregularities to management with respect to guest behavior, concerns of food and beverage products, employee relations, and equipment problems as they occur.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Energetic and customer service oriented to provide prompt, friendly and courteous service to all customers. This position requires reading skills and math skills to ensure accurate and efficient sales transactions. Organizational skills are required during peak times to accomplish multiple tasks under high pressure and to ensure each customer is completely satisfied.
HUMAN RELATIONS: This position is in continuous interaction with customers and coworkers; therefore, must demonstrate a friendly, cooperative, and professional attitude at all times.
SUPERVISION: Able to work with limited supervision. The nature of the position is such that it is performed to a large extent on their own responsibility after assignment, with some choice of method. Unusual problems are referred to the Manager on Duty.
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Manager on Duty
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS: The ability to handle stressful situations regarding customer satisfaction and the ability to work for extended hours on one’s feet is necessary. Some lifting and bending is required to maintain a clean work environment and to stock the food counter line.