This is a weekend shift, working Friday and Saturday only, 12 hours each day. Day Shift. Pay is based on position.
Our company is looking for highly dependable team players to join our staff as food production workers. If you’ve always been fascinated with the process of industrial food products and are committed to supporting our brand’s reputation for excellent protein products, then this is the place for you. Food production workers are responsible for working in the food production line and load ingredients into industrial manufacturing equipment. They also monitor the machinery during the mixing and cutting process to make sure our product quality standards are being met.
- Monitor manufacturing machines and make adjustments to the controls for devices such as mixers, cutters, and enrobers.
- Program kitchen equipment to operate according to company and recipe standards.
- React to any type of alarms or malfunctions of the equipment and operate the shut-off switch when necessary.
- Load raw ingredients into the mixers and measure the amount needed by following company recipes and industry standards.
- Comprehend written instructions and recipes from the company when putting together ingredients and starting a new batch of products.
- Remove the finished product from the production line and push batches to the next step of the process for packaging.
- Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, shape and luster of each item.
- Clean all materials and machinery parts during down time, and at the worker station by following company cleanliness standards.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED program.
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety standards in food production.
- Knowledge of basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions in English.
- Must be able to start work on April 16th.
- Mixing works 5am to 5pm, Line works 6am to 6pm, and Boxing works 6:30am to 6:30pm. Must be available to work one of those shifts consistently each weekend.
- Experience working in food production or in an industrial kitchen.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices.