Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Utah? Do want to be part of something special? If you answered yes, then don't wait--apply now and come work for Built Bar! Built Bar is the innovative giant that is taking the protein bar and candy industries by storm! We looking for highly dependable team players to join our team as Food Production workers on our graveyard shift! No experience? No worries! We have an excellent training program to help you along the way. Food production workers are responsible for working in the food production line, load ingredients into industrial manufacturing equipment, and boxing finished product. They also monitor the machinery during the mixing and cutting process to make sure our product quality standards are being met.
- Could be taught to monitor manufacturing machines and make adjustments to the controls for devices such as mixers, cutters, and enrobers.
- Program kitchen equipment to operate according to company and recipe standards.
- React to any type of alarms or malfunctions of the equipment and operate the shut-off switch when necessary.
- Load raw ingredients into the mixers and measure the amount needed by following company recipes and industry standards.
- Remove the finished product from the production line and push batches to the next step of the process for packaging.
- Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, shape and luster of each item.
- Clean all materials and machinery parts during down time, and at the worker station by following company cleanliness standards.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety standards in food production.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. at any given time.
- A good history of being punctual and dependable
- Must be able to work 10:00pm - 6:30am Monday - Friday
- Experience working in food production or in an industrial kitchen.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices.