Our company is looking for highly dependable team players to join our staff as picking, packing, and shipping workers. If you’re looking for a fun team environment and are committed to shipping out our brand’s reputation for excellent protein products, then this is the place for you. Fulfillment employees are responsible for working on a picking and packing line and shipping out products. They also backfill products into the shipping lines, bring finished goods into fulfillment area, and load trucks for outgoing shipments.
Picker/Packer Job Responsibilities:
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
- Scanning and sorting outgoing stock.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. Cart, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions in English.
- 6 months or more experience in a fulfillment or shipping environment.
Day shift pays $14 p/h, Swing shift pays $15 p/h