Our company is looking for highly dependable team players to join our staff as industrial sanitation employees. If you’ve always loved cleaning and the detail that goes into industrial sanitation, then this is the place for you. Industrial sanitation employees are responsible for working in the food production line and sanitizing all areas of the production area. They sanitize the floors, equipment, and products used in creating protein products.
- Clean and sanitize food production equipment in the facility and utilize pressure washer and cleaning chemicals to sanitize equipment using all PPE equipment.
- Assist sanitation co-workers in completing in-depth cleaning of production equipment and mixing kettles.
- Wash and sanitize all assigned production equipment, thoroughly and carefully.
- Reject and/or clean unsanitary production equipment.
- Disassemble and reassemble production equipment only when trained and directed to do so.
- Work under minimal supervision with directions from supervisor cleaning restroom's, production equipment, warehouse, and fulfillment center.
- Keep floors, aisles, and production equipment clean, oil free and in safe operating conditions.
- Clean production equipment, conveyor belts, and factory floors and drains using a water pressure sprayer.
- Recheck production equipment with QC staff to correct cleaning deficiencies that may exist during inspection.
- Possess understanding of production equipment so it can be properly cleaned and operated.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED program.
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety standards in sanitation.
- Knowledge of basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions in English.
- Experience working in food production or in an industrial kitchen.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices.
Day shift pays $16 per hour, Split shift pays $17 p/h, and Night shift pays $18 p/h.