Our company is looking for highly dependable team players to join our staff as maintenance mechanics. If you’ve always been fascinated with the process of industrial food products and are committed to supporting our brand’s reputation for excellent protein products, then this is the place for you. Maintenance mechanics s are responsible for maintaining and fixing all types of machinery used in food production and industrial manufacturing equipment. They also monitor the machinery during the shift and provide preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
- Regular maintenance and repairs of food processing equipment.
- Installation of new equipment and occasional modification and customization of existing equipment to better suit the needs of the company.
- Completing planned maintenance on all types of machines in the facility.
- Applicants should have knowledge and skills related to basic electrical, plumbing, pneumatics, welding and troubleshooting.
- Applicants should have a working knowledge of controls, VFD's and PLC's, basic hydraulics, and the ability to troubleshoot these systems.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing maintenance is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment; controls, VFD's, PLC's, and basic hydraulics
- 2-3 years working in maintenance, mechanics, or similar field of expertise
- Schooling or certifications preferred, but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work longer shifts, sometimes 10-12 hours.
- Bilingual in Spanish a HUGE plus!
It is highly encouraged that all candidates that apply have experience in manufacturing maintenance. We are willing to train individuals who may not know everything about the job, but who can learn quickly and are eager to take on challenging projects. Currently we work four 10hr shifts and we have day shift and night shift. All applicants must be willing to work different shifts and be flexible with changes. Occasionally Saturdays are worked but generally left up to volunteers. Built Bar is an amazing company and is growing very fast. We offer a full benefits package, and wage will be DOE. Now is a great time to get a position with our company and be part of the amazing growth. TO ALL CANDIDATES: THIS IS NOT A PRODUCTION LINE POSITION OR AUTOMATION POSITION.