Built Bar is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician with proven experience in QA, specifically with food manufacturing. Our ideal candidate will assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
QA Technician responsibilities include: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Food Manufacturing, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
• Proven working experience (1-2 years) as a Quality Assurance Tech
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Outstanding communication skills
• Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Reliable and Trustworthy
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)