Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based in and around Winter Park, Colorado. We believe in having great food and great service at all of our locations. This includes our awesome quick service deli location, Rudi’s Deli in downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
Rudi’s was established in 1990 and has been providing our guest with healthy and creative food from our scratch kitchen long before it was a popular idea. We take pride in the food we make and we believe our guests can tell the difference. The core of our business is Lunch and Catering, so our staff is accustomed to late morning starts, big lunch rushes, large catering gigs and a fast paced and rewarding environment (great tips).
We are currently seeking an energetic, food service professional to fill the Deli & Catering Manager role in our Downtown Winter Park location.
This is where you come in. A Deli & Catering Manager will be a key leader in ensuring we can continue our wonderful deli operation. You will be hands-on leading a team, prepping ingredients, slinging sandwiches, and interacting with guests. You will need to enjoy working in a fast paced and upbeat environment.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Holds our core values in high regard.
- Ensures the daily execution of the mission statement (No one leaves Rudi's Deli unhappy!)
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members.
- Involved in local store marketing efforts.
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Handles all hiring, training, scheduling, ordering and reporting duties.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met.
- Opening/Closing cash registers preparing change orders, daily reports and deposits.
- Working on the line alongside the staff to ensure and quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest.
- Overseeing all catering business.
- Creating a daily prep list and ensure all items are prepared in a quick and consistent manner and the deli is stocked for the days business.
- Training and overseeing staff to ensure and excellent guest experience.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail with great communication skills. Requires basic mathematical computations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
- Computer knowledge in IOS, Square, spreadsheets and some financial software
- Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development.
- Ability to manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting culture and values.
- 2 plus years cooking and/or supervisory experience.
- Follow and maintain all health code regulations.
- Enforce rules and regulations for staff.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Train all new team members.
- Can work with a minimum 40 hours per week.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- Sign on bonus
- Free meals when working
- Paid sick time off
- 50% off meals at all Down the Street Eats locations
- Flexible schedules
- Birthday bonus
- Employee recognition platform to earn gift cards
- A company who appreciates you!
About Down The Street Eats:
- We are a privately owned company founded in 2005 by Tim Hubbard.
- We run on EOS or the Entrepreneurial Operating System which ensures we all share the same vision, continue to gain traction and grow, and keeps our company healthy and functional.
- We believe in positive attitudes, consistency, hard work, growth and accountability. These are core values that we all hold dear and live out each and every day.
Come join a fun Colorado company that focuses on our culture and has lots of opportunity to promote quickly!