Rudi’s Deli is a locally owned company with locations in Winter Park and Englewood. We are currently seeking an energetic, food service professional to fill the Deli & Catering Manager role in our Downtown Winter Park location.
Rudi’s was established in 1990 and has been providing our guest with healthy and creative food from our scratch kitchen long before it was a popular idea. We take pride in the food we make and we believe our guests can tell the difference.
The core of our business is Lunch and Catering, so our staff is accustomed to late morning starts (you can sleep in...a little) big lunch rushes, large catering gigs and a fast paced and rewarding environment (great tips).
Job Title: Deli & Catering Manager
Reports To: Ownership
Responsibilities and Duties
* Holds our Core Values in high regard. (Hard Working, Positive Attitude, Consistent)
* Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement (No one leaves Rudi's Deli unhappy)
* Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members. (Everyone does it the same way every time)
* Involved in local store marketing efforts. (What can we do to drive business to this location?)
* Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met. (Make sure no-one get’s hurt or sick)
* Handles all hiring, training, scheduling, ordering and reporting duties. (This is your show)
* Responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met. (Leave the place the way you found it)
Opening/Closing cash registers preparing change orders, daily reports and deposits. (Cash Management)
* Working on the line alongside the staff to ensure and quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest. (Lead by example)
* Overseeing all Catering business. (Sell, fulfill, over deliver)
Creating a daily prep list and ensure all items are prepared in a quick and consistent manner and the deli is stocked for the days business. (Make great food and don’t run out)
Training and overseeing staff to ensure and excellent guest experience. (Everyone does it the same and no guest leaves unhappy)
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail with great communication skills. Requires basic mathematical computations. Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues. (Take the job seriously and make it a priority in your life).
Minimum 40 hours per week. (You’re going to work Weekends & Holidays)
Computer knowledge in IOS, Square, Spreadsheets and some financial software
Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development. (Be nice to our guests and hold our staff accountable)
Ability to manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting culture and values. (Drink the cool-aid)
2 plus years Cooking and/or Supervisory Experience. (I hope you like to cook)
Follow and maintain all Health Code Regulations. (Don’t get anyone sick)
Enforce rules and regulations for staff. (You’re the babysitter)
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks (Make a daily plan)
Train all new staff (Show ‘em how you want it done)
The Deli & Catering Manager position starts between $55k-$60k per year with end of the season bonus opportunities, includes a ski pass to Winter Park Resort and Paid Time Off after the successful completion of each season. Free Shift meal and discount to our other restaurant locations.
Come join a fun Colorado company that focuses on our culture and has lots of opportunity to promote quickly!