This position is located in Winter Park, Colorado in a ski resort community in the Rocky Mountains and is 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado.
Come join our amazing team at Down the Street Eats!
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Holds our Core Values in high regard. (Hard Working, Positive Attitude, Consistent, Growth)
* Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement (No one leaves the restaurant unhappy)
* Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members. (Everyone does it the same way every time)
* Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
*Helps ensure proper training of all employees.
* Responsible for helping to open and close the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met.
* Helps Oversee POS functions, prepares change orders, daily reports and deposits.
* Works alongside our team members to ensure a quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest.
Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively. Requires basic mathematical computations. Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Minimum 32 hours per week including weekends and holidays.
Computer knowledge in IOS, Touch , Asana, G Suite and some financial software a bonus.
Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development.
Ability to manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting culture and values.
1 plus years Management and/or Supervisory Experience.
Follow and maintain all Health Code Regulations.
Enforce rules and regulations for staff.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.