We're looking for some awesome people to join our team as Stocking Associates.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in receiving, unloading, and stacking merchandise in the back room
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays on the sales floor
- Notify the manager if products and supplies need to be ordered
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the departments and know the product locations in the store
- Handle spoiled/damaged products per established guidelines
- Maintain clean, attractive and well-stocked departments
Additional Information & Requirements:
Peak your interest? Here are the qualifications and skills you will need:
- Good verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers
- Basic mathematical, reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents and instructions
- Detail Oriented
Physical requirements: May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.