Position: Open Immediately
Summary: Responsible for warmly greeting and seating guests, accurately recording reservations and demonstrating strong telephone and guest service skills.
Job Type: Full time, Part time
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plan
- Employee meal discounts on and off shift
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for growth and career planning
We’re in search of an enthusiastic and dependable team player to join our 13 Coins family as a Host. 13 Coins is an iconic establishment that has been serving the greater Seattle area for 50+ years. We are an upscale restaurant, featuring a wide variety of menu items that are prepared in our exhibition-style kitchen. Come visit us to get an idea of the classic 13 Coins experience- we highly recommend sitting at the counter!
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Manage wait list effectively to seat entire dining room
- Set and clear tables if needed
- Maintain a clean and organized desk area
- Perform restroom check every 30 minutes to maintain cleanliness
- Perform phone “to go” orders
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not as detailed, as requested by manager at any time
13 Coins Commitment: 13 Coins is committed to developing each of our individual team members and setting them up for success by providing initial training courses and then continuous 1:1 development sessions. It is our priority to ensure that you feel equipped to do your job well and feel supported by your team.