Team Member Meal Benefit Program
- Before or after your shift: 50% off of your food or beverage purchases. For Team Member only.
- Complimentary meal and beverage when working 8 or more consecutive hours.
- 25% off food and drink for up to 4 people when visiting any restaurant in the Toromojo group.
- Must be 18 years old to participate.
- Eligible to enroll after 6 months of employment.
- Company match if Team Member is employed at the end of the plan year.
The above benefits and the following benefits are available for Team Members working a minimum of 18.50 hours per week:
- Colonial Life Plans: Medical Bridge (Option 1), Medical Bridge (Option 2), Disability Income Coverage, Accident Coverage, Term Life Insurance, Critical Illness Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage
The above benefits and the following benefits are available for Team Members working 30 or more hours per week:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance effective the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment
- 25K Life AD&D company paid policy. You will be automatically enrolled regardless of enrolling in benefits.
Employee Assistance Program / Supportlinc - Lifetime Membership!
At some point in our lives, each of us faces a problem or situation that is difficult to resolve. When these instances arise, we will be there to help. Supportlinc employee assistance program (EAP) is a confidential resource that helps you deal with life’s challenges and the demands that come with balancing home and work supporting provides professional counseling and referrals to address a wide array of personal and work-related concerns.
Expert Referrals and Consultation:
- Whether you are a new patient, caregiver, selling your home, or looking for legal advice, you’re likely to need guidance and referrals to expert resources
Perkspot – our own “Groupon” for our Team Members.
THOUSANDS of discounts on a huge variety of goods and services including: Apparel, Books, Music, Movies, Cars, Auto Maintenance, Electronics, Food & Dining, Health &Wellness, Home & Garden, Kids & Pets, Movie Tickets, Sports and Outdoor Recreation, Travel, Car Rentals, Hotels, Airline Tickets and SO MUCH MORE.
Main Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and arranging food.
Cook Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced cook to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant.
The person we are hoping to employ is first and foremost a skilled, organized, and creative cook. We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. The advantage goes to candidates with a diploma from a culinary school.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is required to stand and walk for up to 6 hours consecutively. The employee must occasionally lift or move restaurant supplies, up to 50 pounds.
Education & Experience
1. Restaurant experience preferred.
2. Leadership experience preferred.
3. Fluency in both English and Spanish is greatly preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.