At Chick-fil-A Union Grove Crossroads is expected to open February 2022. We are keeping an eye out for talent who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving others. Leaders who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Effectively lead a team of people serving our guests while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best hospitality and guest experience.
- Execute safety measures for all team members and guests
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and procedures and maintaining the Chick-fil-A Union Grove Crossroads culture.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all team members with respect while providing them with direction and feedback
- Communicate, achieve, and celebrate desired goals and outcomes
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key holder
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, and have a high level of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellent service
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Leadership skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can be given for special requests
- Have a servant leadership heart
- You must be highly engaging, competent, and goal-oriented