At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job; it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Owner/Operator, Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Team Members are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience for everyone they serve each day and for ensuring all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food. We also offer many other great benefits:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible scheduling (and closed on Sundays).
- Learning first-hand from an experienced Operator who cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Intentional growth and development to help you reach your professional goals.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and reliability
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task
- Works well independently and in a team environment
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and maintain eye contact
- Make emotional connections with guests
- Honor and encourage others to follow the vision and values of the restaurant
- Multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Communicate effectively with guests and Team Members
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time.
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs on a regular basis
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time