Job Title: Field Representative
Summary: Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of homes, buildings, or demolition sites while still in their 90 day introductory period by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performs various cleaning and maintenance activities to include sweeping and mopping all surfaces, polishing as necessary all floor space, and vacuuming carpeted areas.*
2. Follows all written and verbal instructions as seen on the work order or checklist.*
3. Ensures all cleaning supplies are stored in appropriate areas and personal supply crate is filled.*
4. Cleans rest rooms to include disinfecting toilets, sinks and floors, and restocking rest room supplies as needed.*
5. Removes all trash and disposes of in designated areas.*
6. Responsible for caring for all equipment.*
7. Adheres to all company policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.*
8. Attends all staff meetings*
9. Records all hours performed on a job site and submits to supervisor accurately and daily.*
10. Performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
• Time management skills
• Oral and written communications skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.