What are we all about?
CleanTurn revitalizes commercial spaces by providing professional cleaning and disinfecting services. Through these services, we are changing perceptions and shattering the myth that a person’s past dictates their future.
Our team is extremely diverse, exciting, motivating and committed to excellence. We are intentional on providing a supportive culture sensitive to the myriad of challenges associated with the impact of generational poverty, incarceration, addiction, domestic violence, homelessness, human trafficking and other traumatic experiences.
If you are interested in a culture pursuing a healthy mixture of business and supportive employment for men and women with significant obstacles to moving forward professionally, then you want to join this ever-evolving, learning and growing team!
Summary/Objective of this Role:
As the Facilities and Fleet Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all functions of the facility, fleet and managing laundry.
The primary functions of this role are:
1. Facility Maintenance
- Indoor: light bulbs, door closers, minor HVAC issues, paint touch ups, quarterly carpet cleaning, etc.
- Outdoor: mowing, weeds in gravel, front landscaping, loose gravel sweeping, magnet running on the parking lot, snow shoveling, ice salting, etc.
- Complete hands-on tasks as needed, including small repairs, furniture assembly / moving, or other miscellaneous items
- Coordinate and supervise major maintenance/repairs with outside contractors
2. Daily Facility Upkeep
- Ensure the facility has a professional atmosphere and appearance
- Cleaning office / warehouse spaces, to include but not limited to: restrooms, surfaces,
- floors, trash, room resets, etc.
- Exterior trash pickup
- Manage and rotate laundry for cleaning teams
- Prepack clean laundry supplies for cleaning teams
- Manage new vehicle process...vehicle registration, logo installation, GPS system, etc.
3. Facility Security
- Monitor ADT alarm system, including adding and removing users
- Review DVR Security Cameras when incidents occur
- Maintain Brivo Key Fob system, including adding and removing users
- Coordinate locking of doors & gates
- Monitor and report any unusual activity
- Coordinate and manage parking of company and employee vehicles
4. Manage Company Fleet
- Daily fill up fuel tanks (less than ¾ full) and air up low tires
- Clean the vehicles (interior & exterior) on a regular schedule
- Coordinate with Operations for required oil changes, tire replacements, etc and work
- directly with CleanTurn’s vehicle maintenance vendor
- Perform regular safety checks on the vehicles
- Report physical damages to the fleet (dents, burned out lights, trailer cables, tires)
- Keep license plate stickers and insurance cards updated
- Maintain Vehicle GPS Tracking System
- Point of contact with insurance carrier when vehicle accidents occur
- Manage new vehicle process...vehicle registration, company logo decal installation, GPS system, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- An insightful and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and set goals in a fast-paced environment that is ever evolving
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, (Excel, Word, etc.) Gmail, Google docs, Google calendar skills are a plus
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Passion for the mission
- Solid administrative skills
- Strong organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to prioritize with discernment on what is important and what can wait
- Focuses on the achievement of objectives and standards.
- Strives to improve or meet a standard of excellence
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs on a consistent basis / up to 75lbs occasionally
- May require occasional work in the evening or weekend. Minimal travel may
- occasionally be required.