Our Artisan Cheese Shop & Cantina in beautiful Point Reyes Station is looking for friendly, food-loving folks to join our amazing team! This position supports our small but mighty Cantina kitchen team that produces seasonal salads, soups, sandwiches, and beverages highlighting local producers and inspired by the incredible bounty of our region. It's also a great schedule - no late nights so you can enjoy your evenings with friends and family. Our operation is open Thursday - Monday, closed Tuesday/Wednesday.
What You Bring:
- 1+ years of food prep experience in a restaurant or foodservice environment
- A knack for efficient systems and processes
- Ability to adapt within an active work environment and effectively multitask
- ServSafe Certified within 30 days of the start date
- Able to work Thursday - Monday and availability around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
What You'll Do:
- Assist with daily production of menu items and ingredients in a fast, efficient, and safe manner - your knife skills rule!
- Prepare take-away items including sandwiches, salads, and daily specials in addition to our made to order hot offerings
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen by following all food safety rules, FIFO, etc.
- Participate in the spirit of teamwork and cooperation
What We Offer:
- This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position; pay rate DOE + tips
- Health, vision, and dental insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, and a 30% discount
- Bonus perks include swag, shift meals at retail locations, and endless Cowgirl cheer