Beginning in Late September/October CRAFT will be launching a new fast-casual brand for lunch and dinner out of our West Dundee Location. The concept has not yet been announced to the public.
We are seeking someone that can help us deliver the excellence our customers expect from CRAFT Donuts + Coffee with this new concept. This person has to be willing to work with ownership to refine and optimize the new menu and production processes.
The cook will be preparing new hot breakfast items for CRAFT breakfast as well. We are improving these offerings and delivering then with the speed, quality, and accuracy that our customer know us for is paramount.
Hours are any time between 7am-5pm Tuesday Through Sunday. Then possibly expanding to as late as 9pm for dinner service.
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and packaging food.
Cook Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced cook to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant.
The person we are hoping to employ is first and foremost a skilled, organized cook. We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. The advantage goes to candidates with a diploma from a culinary school.
Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient orders.
Cook Job Requirements:
● Must have prior experience as a cook.
● Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment.
● Must be skilled in various cooking techniques.
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must showcase great organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
● Must carry at least a high school diploma.
PTO Available Once Lead Position Is Achieved.