Do you like a variety of work responsibilities? In this position you will assist in both receiving and general warehouse maintenance. Your job will include helping with pulling, shipping and receiving product. You will also assist in maintaining the general cleanliness and organization of the buildings. Come join an amazing team supporting healthy living!
- Detail oriented and able to complete paperwork.
- Physically able to lift various weights of packages up to and including 50 lbs.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Forklift Certification a plus.
- Manage appointments for deliveries.
- Navigate trucks to proper receiving locations based on division.
- Manage small package deliveries and transfer to correct divisions.
- Unload deliveries and check shipments into system.
- Prepare shipments for Quality reviews and put away before release.
- Manage sampling program for all incoming components and raw materials for Trace Minerals Research division.
- Pull retain samples of components and raw materials for sample retention department.
- Assist in put away in warehouses.
- Assist with shipping out pallet orders as needed.
- Assist with stocking distribution center. May assist other divisions with shipping and receiving as needed.
- Oversees the cleaning program for the main warehouse and corresponding rooms in the area.
- Assist other warehouse workers in completing pulls for production division.
- Assist in pulling and packaging orders for shipments, specifically private label, and bulk orders.
- Keeping the main warehouse and dock areas clean and organized at all times.
- Help with counting inventory.
- Delivery driver and can assist with various production activities as long as trained properly.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and an enthusiasm about the mission of the company, company direction, and in doing what is necessary to help the company achieve its goals.
- Maintain a consistent schedule. When the schedule must be rearranged, make sure that all essential tasks will be covered by someone else, or are completed on schedule.
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Any other activities assigned by management.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement account
- Paid time off accrued after 90 days of employment; paid vacation for major holidays
- Employees receive free product stipend plus product discounts
- In-house fitness facility available for all employees, even after normal business hours