LA GRANGE CRUMBLE OPENING SEPTEMBER
Who are we looking for?
If you are someone who enjoys baking, working with your hands, has a passion to serve and make memorable baked experiences, likes to learn and grow while being in a fast-paced environment, then Crumbl Cookies is the place for you. Oh… and did we tell you these cookies are the best in the world?!!!
Crumbl Cookies is a fast-growing national brand that is changing the way people experience and enjoy cookies. We are proudly building a reputation consisting of incredible tasting cookies while providing a clean, safe and welcoming environment. This reputation is only possible with an individual who is passionate and dedicated to offering world class cookies, serving the team and customers, while having a strong desire to grow and learn.
- Read and understand Crumbl recipes
- Measure and combine ingredients using mixers, ovens, and other equipment to make cookies
- Decorating and displaying the finished product
- Ensure finished goods meet food safety and quality controls
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payment, and providing exceptional customer service
- Cleaning and restocking the workstation and ensuring all equipment is sanitized
We ask you to:
- Smile and have a positive attitude
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Be at least 16 years of age (18 years years of age to operate mixers)
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation for each shift
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Enjoy cookies!!!
- Pleasant interactive skills, time and resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Basic math and computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create excellent baked goods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sampling Cookies
- 50% off cookies & drinks (limit per week)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Sundays Off