Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based in and around Winter Park, Colorado. We believe in having great food and great service at all of our locations. This includes our awesome quick service deli location, Rudi’s Deli in downtown Winter Park, CO.
We just have one problem: there are a lot of sandwiches that need making! We specialize in the best deli sandwiches around, fresh made sides, and desserts. We also have a great catering clientele. We want to be known as the best deli sandwiches around Winter Park.
This is where you come in. An Assistant Deli Manager will be a key leader in ensuring we can continue our wonderful deli operation. You will be hands-on leading a team, prepping ingredients, slinging sandwiches, and interacting with guests. You will need to enjoy working in a fast paced and upbeat environment.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Successfully oversee and coach the work of all team members
- Assists and oversee the daily preparation of ingredients
- Provides Excellent customer service
- Ensures a clean and fully stocked restaurant
- Ensures quick and consistent service with every customer that walks through the door
- Ensures proper sanitation and safety procedures are being followed
- Open and close the deli in the manager’s absence
- Place food orders in the manager’s absence
- Ensure little or no food shrinkage
Skills Needed to Win:
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- 1 year + assistant manager experience
- Verbal communication
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Positive Attitude
- Value and live out hard work
- Consistent Performance
About Down The Street Eats:
- We are a privately owned company founded in 2005 by Tim Hubbard.
- We run on EOS or the Entrepreneurial Operating System which ensures we all share the same vision, continue to gain traction and grow, and keeps our company healthy and functional.
- We believe in positive attitudes, consistency, hard work, and growth and these are core values that we all hold dear and live out each and every day.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- Sign On Bonus
- GREAT Tips
- Season Pass or End of Season Bonus Incentive
- Free Meals when working
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 50% Off Meals at All Locations
- Flexible Schedules
- A Birthday Bonus
- Housing available
- A Company who appreciates you!