Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based in and around Winter Park, Colorado. We believe in having great food and great service at all of our locations. This includes our awesome slope side location, Vertical Bistro & Tap located in the Winter Park Resort Village.
We just have one problem: there are a lot of guests that need a good cold drink! We specialize in upscale food, craft cocktails, and draft beer. We want to be known as the premier location for slope side dining in the Winter Park Resort Village.
This is where you come in. A Bartender will be a key leader in ensuring we can continue our wonderful restaurant operation. You will be hands on speaking with guests, taking orders, making cocktails, serving beverages, and ensuring overall guest satisfaction.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications
- Engage with guests in a friendly manner
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions
- Keep the Bar Clean and Stocked
- Adhere to company and legal standards to serving alcoholic beverages
- Take orders and make guests feel welcome and cared for in the process
Skills Needed to Win:
- Great Customer Service Skills
- 1 year bartending experience
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Positive Attitude
- Value and live out hard work
- Consistent Performance
About Down The Street Eats:
- We are a privately owned company founded in 2005 by Tim Hubbard.
- We run on EOS or the Entrepreneurial Operating System which ensures we all share the same vision, continue to gain traction and grow, and keeps our company healthy and functional.
- We believe in positive attitudes, consistency, hard work, and growth and these are core values that we all hold dear and live out each and every day.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- Sign On Bonus
- Season Pass or End of Season Bonus Incentive
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 50% Off Meals at All Locations
- Flexible Schedules
- A Birthday Bonus
- Housing available
- A Company who appreciates you!