Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based in and around Winter Park, Colorado. We believe in having great food and great service at all of our locations. This includes our awesome slope side location, Vertical Bistro & Tap located in the Winter Park Resort Village.
We just have one problem: there is a lot of food that needs cooking! We specialize in upscale food, craft cocktails, and draft beer. We want to be known as the premier location for slope side dining in the Winter Park Resort Village.
This is where you come in. A line cook will be a key leader in ensuring we can continue our wonderful restaurant operation. You will be hands on prepping and cooking all of the cuisine that is served to our guests. You will need to enjoy working in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Maintaining a sanitized and well organized kitchen
- Successfully prepare all work stations for cooking
- Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment
- Checking the quality of ingredients
- Preparing and cooking ingredients using various techniques
- Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation
- Managing food storage, stock, and ingredient orders
Skills Needed to Win:
- Prior Cooking experience
- Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment
- Must be skilled in various cooking techniques
- Must know and follow sanitation procedures
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Positive Attitude
- Value and live out hard work
- Consistent Performance
- Highschool diploma
About Down The Street Eats:
- We are a privately owned company founded in 2005 by Tim Hubbard.
- We run on EOS or the Entrepreneurial Operating System which ensures we all share the same vision, continue to gain traction and grow, and keeps our company healthy and functional.
- We believe in positive attitudes, consistency, hard work, and growth and these are core values that we all hold dear and live out each and every day.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- Sign On Bonus
- Season Pass or End of Season Bonus Incentive
- Free Meals when working
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 50% Off Meals at All Locations
- Flexible Schedules
- A Birthday Bonus
- Housing available
- A Company who appreciates you!