Join our growing and exciting company! Built Brands is seeking a detailed, self-motivated team player to join the accounting department as a Credit and Collections Manager. In this position, you will oversee all credit/collection accounting functional responsibilities, advising on lines of credit for retailers, managing incoming AR, and providing analytical support with all our new and existing retailers.
In this position, you will plan, study, and collect data related to the management of our retail customers on the accounting side. Your ability to work under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines, and make sound business decisions through analytical thinking will be integral to your success. As you develop in this position, you will be given the opportunity to gain a unique and fulfilling experience within the accounting discipline through your interactions with many diverse departments including planning, manufacturing, sales, audit, etc.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify Built Bar’s core values, thrive in a growing and changing environment, and will be excited to contribute to Built Bar’s success by enabling better decision making with our manufacturing operations and retail customers.
- Implement, approve and onboard new customers
- Issue credit applications and follow up with customers
- Review D&B information regarding customers
- Follow up with customers to collect on unpaid balances
- Issue credit memos and refunds
- Assist in disputing chargebacks
- Work with Sales and Sales Ops teams to verify that customers are invoiced correctly, and that promotional or other credits are accounted for appropriately
- Analyze customer credits to determine the appropriate accounting period and expense accounts
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close process
- Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed, especially in accounting
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Must have experience in receivables/collections, 4+ years preferred
· Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance a plus
· Feel comfortable in calling on accounts; providing solutions and assistance
· Ability to work with and analyze numbers
· Ability to read and analyze financial statements
· General computer skills (confident comfort level with Excel)
· Comfortable knowledge with how credit and collections are managed.
Full Health, Dental and voluntary benefits offered.
Full time position, working at our American Fork, UTAH office.
No recruiting or solicitation contact please.