Built Brands, the manufacturer of the delicious protein-based Built Bar, is looking to add an experienced Facilities Technician to the team. The Facility Technicians are responsible for performing routine and preventative maintenance tasks and will report to the Facilities Manager. If you're looking for just another job, this isn't for you; however, if you want a career with one of the brightest startup companies in the country, then apply now! We are looking for qualified candidates with immediate availability.
- Conduct general building repairs
- Installation of new equipment and occasional modification and customization of existing equipment to better suit the needs of the company.
- Monitors performance of heating/ventilation/cooling systems throughout the facility
- Perform carpentry maintenance tasks including routine sheetrock/drywall installation and repair; window replacement; painting and texturing/
- Ensure parts and tools are inventoried accurately and according to needs.
- Complete assigned tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Must have working knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment; controls, VFD's, PLC's, and basic hydraulics
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Experience in Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs) and safety regulations
- Ability to work longer shifts when needed.
- Previous production/manufacturing maintenance is preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools.