Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Utah? BUILT, a leading manufacturer of delicious and healthy protein bars (or are they candy bars?) has an immediate opening for a Regulatory Specialist (Outbound) on our Quality Assurance team.
The Outbound Regulatory Specialist inspects all finished products and reviews documentation to confirm the accuracy and adherence to all requirements before the final release of product and distribution. Their primary responsibility is to ensure and enforce the BUILT quality and food safety standards for all outgoing product.
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Fluent English (verbal and written.)
-Detailed and organized
-Ability to multi-task and to make decisions under pressure
-Quick learner, self-motivated, and a team player
-Excellent communication skills
-Analytical thinker capable of recognizing the root cause of problems
-Willingness to learn new skills
-Prior production experience
-Prior quality experience
-Knowledge of basic computer programs (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.)
-Mid to high level of Spanish language skills