Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Utah? BUILT, a leading manufacturer of delicious and healthy protein bars (or are they candy bars?) has openings for Food Quality Technicians to work within our Food and Quality team.
Built Bar is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician with proven experience in QA, specifically with food manufacturing. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the QA Technician assists with tasks related to quality of finished products, raw ingredients and packaging materials.
QA Technician responsibilities include: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Food Manufacturing, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
- Collect samples, test and report results to ensure product is manufactured to meet or exceed standards
- Coordinate with production on regulatory and quality issues; document corrective actions
- Ensure GMPs are being followed
- Ensure package integrity and accuracy
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's Degree in a science-related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Quality and/or Production in a manufacturing setting (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Ability to operate standard lab equipment
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Food Safety fundamentals
- Strong attention to detail; accuracy in paperwork
- Ability to interact with all levels of organization
- Ability to constantly stand, walk, bend, reach, and perform repetitive motions