Our bussers/server assistants play a critical role in the operation of the Statler French American Bistro and Market. This position is in charge of setting and clearing tables to provide a clean and tidy environment for our guests. You will be working closely with servers to offer support and ensure each table receives the true Statler experience.
- Meets and exceeds all guest’s needs and requests; anticipate guest’s needs
- Collect menu and return them to the Host Area when appropriate
- Clean menus as required throughout the shift
- Observe tables and clear table of dirty, clean, and occupied tables
- Refill beverages/water, assist in processing payment, and running food to tables
- Reset tables
- Inform management of guests who are unhappy immediately
- Maintain composed, professional and calm attitude at all times
- Complete all side-work as directed
- Assist in an entire team effort
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to balance and carry heavy trays of food
- Must have a teamwork first attitude
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50lbs
- Uphold the integrity of the Joe Vicari Restaurant Group by demonstrating ethical behaviors
- Restaurant experience is preferred but not required. Tremendous growth potential with multiple locations and management levels. Looking for hard working, dedicated service people with a desire to excel.
- We offer a referral program, a competitive scholarship program, 401(k), and benefits.
- We love to promote from within and take care of our family of employees. Come and join our family of over 1000 Metro-Detroiters. We have a passion for our business and value the people who work for us!