The dishwasher is one of the essential roles at the Statler French American Bistro and Market. Without you, the restaurant's operation grinds to a halt. Dishwashers control the flow of service, and as such, we are looking for hardworking people with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable, hard-working and understand their value to the total team
- Ability to show up to work on time on your scheduled workdays in proper uniform
- Understand and respect the policies, procedures and standards of the organization
- Demonstrate good personal hygiene as well as cleaning and sanitizing skills
- Able to stand and work on your feet, bend, lift and reach overhead. Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Communicate with other team members to understand the day’s events and priorities
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Clean garbage cans with soap and water.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas
- Sweep, scrub and mop floors
- Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving as directed by chef and other team members
- Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies
- Receive and store supplies
- Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using carts and hand trucks
- Must have a teamwork first attitude
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Uphold the integrity of the Joe Vicari Restaurant Group by demonstrating ethical behaviors
• Tremendous growth potential with multiple locations and management levels. Looking for hard working, dedicated service people with a desire to excel.
• We offer a referral program, a competitive scholarship program, 401(k), and benefits.
• We love to promote from within and take care of our family of employees. Come and join our family of over 1000 Metro-Detroiters. We have a passion for our business and value the people who work for us!