We’re currently looking for crew members to support and operate a delivery-only kitchen. Our teams use high tech equipment, industrial ovens, and electronic order screens to fulfill delivery orders for our customers. We work with great local brands to help them supercharge their business and reach new customers. On our platform, customers can order from different restaurants or get a pint of ice cream, all from one of our neighborhood kitchens!
Shift times are between 5:00pm-1:00am and 7:00pm-2:30am.
What makes a great candidate:
- 2+ years experience with food safety or food service.
- Great multitasker. You work efficiently and quickly with attention to detail.
- Collaborative and effective at communicating with the team, couriers, and customers.
- High integrity: you must be able to work independently and complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Adaptable and tech savvy: you must be comfortable using touch screens and navigating electronic applications.
- Basic understanding of sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
- Basic understanding of food-handling techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
What you’ll do:
- Assemble and fire food according to instructions provided on food order slips and through virtual directions; verifies the quality and quantity of all orders.
- Multitask by preparing several different orders at once, ensuring that all items are made in accordance with customer instructions.
- Problem solve facility issues and provides feedback about new initiatives
- Maintain overall sanitation, health, cleanliness, and safety standards for food preparation areas, cooking services, and dishes and utensils.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment.
- Attention to detail with food presentation, food safety, and inventory.
- Work closely and quickly with one or two employees during each shift.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- $10 Monthly Cellphone Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Meal Benefit
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Essential frequent physical requirements such as standing for prolonged periods of time, bending, kneeling, etc
- Ability to observe details at a close range
Education & Experience:
- High school or GED. Vocational school coursework in kitchen basics, such as food safety, is a plus.
- You will need a current Food Handler's Card within your first 30 days of employment. This can be obtained at a number of websites for $8.00.
All Day Kitchens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We believe strongly that our people, partners, and platform benefit from the most diverse range of perspectives. We believe that great people are at the core of great food experiences.