We made it our mission to make digital, delivery, and takeout better - for everyone involved.
We’re currently looking for Training Specialists who are passionate about food and quality standards, effective at teaching a variety of employees, and demonstrate successful team building skills. Our crew use high tech equipment, industrial ovens, and electronic order screens to provide the highest quality food on any delivery platform. Training Specialists are responsible for supporting their Kitchen General Manager to achieve operational excellence, focusing specifically on training, coaching, and quality standards.
What makes a great candidate:
- 1+ years of restaurant or retail experience
- 2+ years supervising teams of 5 or more employees
- Open availability, based on the needs of the business. Shift times range between 5:00pm-2:30am.
- Demonstrates effective training and coaching skills
- Experience with delivery orders or using electronic order screens.
- Skilled in troubleshooting common equipment issues
- Commitment to quality standards and values
- Strong communication skills with all business partners
- Approachable, engaging, and adaptable to various learning styles and training locations
- Self motivated, great problem solver, and finds innovative solutions
What you’ll do to support your team:
- Lead new crew member and ongoing menu training, acting as a model and subject matter expert to your team
- Provide clear direction and delegation to operate a smooth shift. Ensure 1-2 employees understand the daily goals during their shifts and support and coach them to achieve these.
- Model food quality standards, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to the team.
- Manage performance and internal development
What you’ll do to support daily operations:
- Portion and prep ingredients based on electronic recipes. Minimal knife work involved.
- Assemble and fire food according to instructions provided on food order slips and through virtual directions; verify the quality and quantity of all orders.
- Follow guidelines around food quality and safety. Maintain overall sanitation in food preparation areas and keep our kitchen clean.
- Complete daily inventory tasks including counting and organizing food by expiration date.
- Maintain consistency and food quality standards in the kitchen at all times
- Troubleshoot order or system problems.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- $10 Monthly Cell phone Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Meal credit for every shift scheduled
- Professional Growth Opportunities: Kitchen General Manager
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Essential frequent physical requirements including standing for prolonged periods of time, bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Applicants must be able to read training materials and order instructions in English.
- Applicants must be able to observe details at close range.
Minimum Age Requirement & Certification:
- We have a minimum age requirement of 18 years.
- You will need a current Food Handler's Card within your first 30 days of employment. This can be obtained at a number of websites for $8.00.
All Day Kitchens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We believe strongly that our people, partners, and platform benefit from the most diverse range of perspectives. We believe that great people are at the core of great food experiences.