Eight Settlers Restaurant & Distillery a drug free, equal opportunity job place is seeking talented, energetic, organized and service-oriented individuals who are committed to providing absolute guest satisfaction in a fast-paced high-energy environment! Now accepting applications for experienced dishwashers. Candidates must be able to provide a minimum of 1 year dishwasher experience in a high end fast pace environment. Please e-mail resume to this posting.
Main Responsibilities for a Dishwasher:
● Consistently ensure the availability of clean dishes by washing flatware, dishes, pans, and pots.
● Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning kitchen machines and appliances (coffee makers, pans, pots, mixers, stoves).
Dishwasher Job Description: we have a vacant spot for a well-organized and committed dishwasher. Our culinary environment is fast-paced and we expect you to be able to work as part of a team. Your main duties will include removing dishes (plates and flatware) from the tables and washing them. On occasion, you will be asked to reset and prepare tables, assists with unloading delivery trucks, clean cook stations, kitchen appliances, and machines.
Our goal is to employ a person with excellent time management and communication skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks. You will be working in a kitchen for most of your workday. This means that you will also have to abide by food safety procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
● Maintaining a clean and well-organized working environment
● Bussing tables to collect soiled plates and flatware
● Maintaining the availability of clean dishes at all times
● Cleaning kitchen appliances and machines
● Helping other team members to unload and store deliveries
● Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
● Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
● Taking out the trash
● Rinsing garbage cans
Dishwasher Job Requirements:
● Must have minimal work experience as a dishwasher
● Must be proficient in operating with different types of dishes
● Must know and follow all food safety procedures
● Must carry at least a high school diploma or an equivalent
● Must have communication skills
● Must be able to prioritize tasks