***TEXAS BASED TACO CONCEPT NOW OPEN IN FORT LAUDERDALE***
$85-$105k/Yr | Monthly UNCAPPED Bonus | 5 Day Work Week
Are you relentless in the pursuit of excellence? Maybe even a little rebellious (especially when it comes to food)? Do you believe the teamwork is the secret ingredient to achieve greatness? Do you want to be part of a TRIBE of people who stand together, operate with purpose and WIN? If you answered yes, Velvet Taco is the place for you.
- Monthly Bonuses (based on restaurant profit - with no cap!)
- Competitive Salary
- 5-Day Work Week *Rotating Schedule*
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Time Off Benefits
- Monthly Wireless Communication Allowance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Leadership and Career Development Opportunities & Programs
- Commitment to Promote From Within (50% Internal Promotion Rate)
- Casual Work Attire
- Free TACOS!
- And More!
Velvet Taco GM Bonus Plan:
· Year 1 GMs: 2% of Controllable Profit per period
· Year 2+ GMs: 3% of Controllable Profit per period
**No kickers, no matrix, just straight profit sharing!
As a General Manager at Velvet Taco, you work within a management team where everyone assists in overseeing the daily operations of your assigned restaurant. The Manager’s duties include ensuring effective operations, providing the high food quality and cleanliness standards, engaging in team member training and development, reviewing financial information, and seeing to guest satisfaction.
- At least 5 years of recent full-service or fast-casual restaurant, hospitality, or food service experience as a General Manager
- A high-level understanding of the day-to-day operations and systems of a restaurant
- Ability and understanding of Profit/Loss Statements
- Food Handlers Certification / Alcoholic Beverage Servers Certification (TABC/BASSET)
- Results driven and team oriented
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.