$50-$65k/Yr | Monthly UNCAPPED Bonus | 5 Day Work Week
Are you relentless in the pursuit of excellence? Maybe even a little rebellious (especially when it comes to food)? Do you believe the teamwork is the secret ingredient to achieve greatness? Do you want to be part of a TRIBE of people who stand together, operate with purpose and WIN? If you answered yes, Velvet Taco is the place for you.
- Monthly Bonuses (based on restaurant profit - with no cap!)
- Competitive Salary
- 5-Day Work Week *Rotating Schedule*
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Time Off Benefits
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Leadership and Career Development Opportunities & Programs
- Commitment to Promote From Within (50% Internal Promotion Rate)
- Casual Work Attire
- Free TACOS!
- And More!
As a Manager at Velvet Taco, you work within a management team where everyone assists in overseeing the daily operations of your assigned restaurant. The Manager’s duties include ensuring effective operations, providing the high food quality and cleanliness standards, engaging in team member training and development, reviewing financial information, and seeing to guest satisfaction.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of recent full-service or fast-casual restaurant, hospitality, or food service experience
- Food Handlers Certification / Alcoholic Beverage Servers Certification (TABC/BASSET)
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Understanding of food and equipment safety and sanitation regulations
- Results driven and team oriented
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.