Silverspot Cinema offers a competitive salary, great benefits and growth opportunities for our Team Members! Our culture thrives on developing and growing our team from within. Paid holidays and fun perks for ALL POSITIONS - Free movie passes, popcorn and soda and employee discounts. Vacation, sick leave, health insurance plus many other supplemental benefits for full-time employees.
HOUSEKEEPER - GENERAL SUMMARY
The Housekeeper plays a crucial role in ensuring a clean and sanitized facility for our valued guests and internal employees. Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the entire facility, including theaters, lounges, bathrooms, offices, and common areas. The Housekeeper’s attention to detail and commitment to cleanliness contribute to an exceptional movie-going experience for Silverspot guests.
HOUSEKEEPER - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow SOP (Standards of Performance) and checklists for ensuring the cleanliness of different areas at the Theater.
1.1. Perform deep cleaning of theaters to include cleaning seats, cup holders, trash areas, vacuuming, aisle mopping, replacing trash bags, and dusting theater numbers, posters, and AC vents.
1.2. Ensure proper bathroom maintenance to include regular checks, restocking supplies, and thorough cleaning.
1.3. Ensure cleanliness of lounge and common areas to include continuous monitoring and maintaining cleanliness.
1.4. General cleaning tasks include mopping floors, cleaning mirrors, dustings AC vents, and emptying and cleaning trash bins.
1.5. Ensure office and break room areas are cleaned, which includes trash disposal, desk cleaning, employee bathroom cleaning, vacuuming, and computer dusting.
1.6. Communicate issues to supervisor or MOD, deliver found items to an MOD/Manager, and maintain open channel of communication.
2. Follow cleaning schedule to provide regular maintenance to all areas of Silverspot facilities.
2.1. Provide bathroom and common area maintenance which includes regular checks, restocking supplies, and overall cleanliness.
2.2. Review “Sessions by Finish Time Sheet” and follow schedule to clean theaters after movies are over.
2.3. Check trash levels and empty trash bins as necessary throughout shift.
2.4. Check in with MOD for any other cleaning schedule activities.
3. Maintain adequate inventory levels and ensure cleaning equipment is working correctly.
3.1. Monitor and report low inventory of cleaning supplies and assist with supply orders.
3.2. Alert MOD if equipment is faulty or not working properly such as trash compactors, vacuum cleaners or other equipment.
HOUSEKEEPER - EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Professional cleaning experience preferred.
• Attention to detail.
• Specialized training in: Cleaning/Sanitation & Chemical Use preferred.
HOUSEKEEPER - PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Walks and stands up to 8 hours during shift.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs numerous times throughout shift
- Wears slip resistant shoes to avoid hazards of slips and falls
- High Volume and physically demanding tasks
Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify.
$14 Base plus shift differential in the evenings!