If you are current student or recent graduate and interested in an internship with Farther Farms in microbiology, engineering, food safety/quality, or product development please submit an application and cover letter explaining your interest and what you hope to get out of the internship program. Currently we are working to put together summer internships. For the right individuals, we may consider a spring and fall session as well.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- You learn how to ask questions;
- You can quantify and articulate your technical, professional, and personal learnings from your internship;
- You have more tools to find new ways to do things better.
- You are eager to learn and seize opportunity;
- You approach your work with a beginner's mind, uncovering the "why";
- You are looking to further your technical skills;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You want to see real world academic solutions come to live through strategic, business-oriented understandings;
- Current or recent undergraduate or graduate student in Microbiology, Engineering, Food Science, EH&S, or a related field preferred;
- Familiarity with food production and HACCP is desirable.
COMPENSATION AND POSITION DETAILS
Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.