Being a Crew Trainer - Cashier with Bojangles is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our fans to a great dining experience and to start an exciting career in the food-service Industry. A Crew Trainer - Cashier is responsible for teaching and training new hires. A Crew Trainer - Cashier must excel in customer service and be comfortable teaching, coaching and giving feedback to new employees. A Crew Trainer - Cashier will communicate directly with the stores general manager to update them on a new employees progress. A lead cashiers typical schedule would be 7am - 2pm; 8am - 4pm; 2-9pm; 4-10 pm.
As a Crew Trainer - Cashier at Bojangles’, you must be comfortable serving and interacting with our loyal customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly and passionate about serving high-quality food and excellent customer service, you’ll love Bojangles.
Working for Bojangles of Lynchburg offers many opportunities with these amazing perks:
· Flexible Schedule (We have weekday, week night, and weekend shifts)
· Great for students. We work with our students to ensure work doesn't conflict with class schedules and extracurricular activities
· No late nights or really early mornings since we open at 7am and close at 9pm.
· Bojangles of Lynchburg is a locally owned and operated franchisee of Bojangles Restaurants.
· Discounted meals
· Part-Time or Full Time Positions
· Opportunities for Career Growth