General Manager (GM) is responsible for running great work shifts and meeting Bojangles standards. General Manager takes ownership and is responsible for solving problems, seeks help when needed and is willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members and Shift Managers complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
GM behaviors include:
• Maintain the company standards for quality, service, and cleanliness.
• Providing feedback to Team Members and Shift Managers in a positive manner.
• Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
• Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must pass background check
• Valid Drivers’ License
• Must have reliable private transportation
• At least 1 year of Food service experience as an Assistant General Manager or GM.
• Able to do basic business math
• Able to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends
Our GM benefits include:
• Competitive Starting Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Meal Allowances
• Retirement Pention
Monday to Friday
Management: 2 years (Preferred)
General Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
Assistant GM: 1 year
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented what we call a 'Front Line Program' commitment to our co-workers and customers to trust that they will be working and dining in a clean and disinfected environment.