We are Opening a NEW STORE! Target date to open is January 26. 15 shifts available in the morning and night. Hours of operation will be 5am-11pm
Culinary Union Wages and Benefits!
Pay: Starting at $12.17
Union Benefits after probabation
A Team Member is responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store in the absence of Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager. Shift leaders typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba policies, operations standards, procedures and legal requirements.
Is a Whirl'd class job at Jamba right for you?
- Self-discipline, strong initiative, leadership ability and outgoing personality.
- Pleasant, polite manner with a neat, clean appearance.
- An effective motivator.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and team members to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to effectively supervise multiple team members to achieve desired goals.
- Able to work any
- Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
- Previous restaurant/foodservice experience recommended.
- Knowledge of computer programs (MS Word and Excel)
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F (walk-in cooler & freezer).
- Must be eligible to work in The United States.
- Must agree to a background check.
Upon completion of 90 day probationary period you are eligible for 100% company paid healthcare and pension.