And now it is time.... we invite you to bring your passion for hospitality to the ranch, Jack's Ranch!
At Jack's Ranch our Dining Room Servers attend guests, help them place their orders and ensure they receive their food and beverages in a timely manner. Servers greet diners and engage in friendly conversation to cultivate a hospitable, welcoming environment.
Jack's Ranch Dining Room Servers are knowledgeable about the food and beverages on the menu so they can easily and fluently talk about dishes and clarify concerns about allergies or styles of food preparation.
Dining Room Servers submit orders to the kitchen and bring food out to guests when it is ready, fill drinks and check on other tables in the interim. They help guests pay their bill, keeping track of receipts and tips. In addition to caring for guests, Jack's Ranch Dining Room Servers help maintain a clean and sanitary environment by bussing dishes, sweeping floors, wiping menus, and completing closing tasks and side work.
The Jack’s Ranch Team is all about warmth, hospitality, and professionalism. We’ll be serving serious food in a dynamic, unique environment and having fun while we’re doing it! If that sounds good to you, please apply today.
Jack's Ranch Dining Room Servers should have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service, including patience and a friendly demeanor
- Exceptional organization and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Great active listening skills
- Ability and willingness to collaborate
- Knowledge of food-service regulations and proper food handling procedures
- Capability to learn quickly and memorize menu details
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work flexible work schedules that include nights and weekends
- Physically able to be on their feet for extended periods and lift up to 25 pounds, unassisted--
Dining Room Servers at Jack's Ranch can work opening, closing or swing shifts at the restaurant.
They will have different responsibilities depending on the shift.
Opening shift duties include tasks such putting away dishes from the previous night, laying down tablecloths and preparing place settings.
Swing shift employees usually focus exclusively on serving tables. Closing shift duties include cleaning the dining room at the end of the day.
- All Servers interact with customers and serve tables. They take orders, enter them into a POS system, run food to tables and process card and cash payments.
- Dining Room Servers pay attention to customers in the dining room so they can predict when a customer might want to speak to them about ordering more food or drinks.
- Jack's Ranch Dining Room Servers are friendly and outgoing with both customers and coworkers.
- They are great at communicating with others, whether they are helping a customer decide which dish to order, explaining a delay in the kitchen or asking a Cook about the status of an order. They use their personality and attentiveness to make customers want to return to the restaurant again and again.
- Our Dining Room Servers work quickly and have excellent stamina, allowing them to work under pressure and manage multiple tables at once. They manage their time well and are comfortable both asking for help and supporting their crew mates.
- Benefits: Health, vision and dental insurance (full time employees)
- Paid time off (Full time employees)
- Shift Meal Discount
- On-the-job training
- Complimentary uniforms
- Competitive pay & Referral Bonuses
- Great work life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Positive Working atmosphere
- Fun environment/team
- Employee appreciation events- Ice Cream, Picnics and more!
- Being a new restaurant we have a ton of opportunity for you to grow with us in your career!
- This is a tipped position, income based on average expected tips earned + hour rate