Things on the ranch don't take of them selves, we need go-get'em ranch hand like you... at Jack's Ranch!
The Kitchen Steward will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining dishware/utensils for the continued smooth operation of the restaurant.Kitchen Steward will also perform assigned sanitation and housekeeping tasks.
Kitchen Steward must have:
- Good communication skills and work well with others.
- This position requires you to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift, be able to lift at least and/or move up to 50 pounds, and have full mobility of hands and arms while performing repetitive tasks.
Kitchen Stewards are also required to perform duties necessary for restaurant operations as assigned by acting supervisor, following governmental and company policies. The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
● Maintaining a clean and well-organized working environment
● Bussing tables to collect soiled plates and flatware
● Maintaining the availability of clean dishes at all times
● Cleaning kitchen appliances and machines
● Helping other team members to unload and store deliveries
● Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
● Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
● Taking out the trash
● Rinsing garbage cans
Dishwasher Job Requirements:
● Must have minimal work experience as a dishwasher
● Must be proficient in operating with different types of dishes
● Must know and follow all food safety procedures
● Must carry at least a high school diploma or an equivalent
● Must have communication skills
● Must be able to prioritize tasks
- Benefits: Health, vision and dental insurance (full time employees)
- Paid time off (Full time employees)
- Shift Meal Discount
- On-the-job training
- Complimentary uniforms
- Competitive pay & Referral Bonuses
- Great work life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Positive Working atmosphere
- Fun environment/team
- Employee appreciation events- Ice Cream, Picnics and more!
- Being a new restaurant we have a ton of opportunity for you to grow with us in your career!