JC's BBQ & Grill is now hiring experienced bartenders. The ideal Bartender candidate is a vibrant, energetic, motivated individual, who has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment. The successful Bartender mixes high-quality beverages, provides prompt and consistent service, is hospitable and cordial to guests and coworkers, acts safely and responsibly, and is knowledgeable about the restaurant and Junction City community.
Starting pay $4.25 + tips!
Your bartender benefits include:
- Pay raises every 90 days
- On-the-job training
- Fun and friendly, team-oriented atmosphere
- Dining discounts
- Uniform shirts and aprons provided
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted, slip-resistant shoes
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees at least 21 years of age
- Career advancement opportunities to become a restaurant Supervisor or Manager
Restaurant hours of operation:
- Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm
- Sunday: 10am - 9pm
All of your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Prefer one year of high volume bartending experience
- Must have a courteous, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Evening and weekend availability
- Experience working with Point of Sale system
- If over the age of 18 - must be willing to undergo a background check.