If you truly want to elevate yourself, we have an amazing opportunity with a great, High-End Company!
The Jeff Ruby Experience is about excellence. It is captured in the quality of the food, the energy and elegance of the atmosphere, the impeccability of service and the overall dining experience. Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouses are well-known for award-winning U.S.D.A. Prime Steaks, Seafood & Sushi, premium Wine and Cocktail lists, and Impeccable Service. Collectively, these are the elements of The Jeff Ruby Experience, making it an incomparable total dining experience unlike any other.
In Jeff Ruby’s words, “our restaurant employees are our most important asset”. As such, we provide phenomenal benefits available to all of our restaurant employees including:
100% Company Paid Health and Life Insurance Plans.*
Paid Time Off.
Immediate enrollment into a 401(k) savings plan with company match after 1 year.
Group Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, FSA, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
Long Term Career Growth Opportunities.
*Company Paid Health Plan and Life Insurance Plans available for full-time (25hrs per week) employees.
Position Description: Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction in a professional & courteous manner.
- Prepare any necessary set up to perform the job properly. (Complete side-work)
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly, quietly, and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen, and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads, and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary. Service should be in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Keep the workstation clean.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard restaurant cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests, to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Remove the garbage bags/bin from restaurant and bar.
- Report your supervisor before ending your shift.
- All other projects as requested by management.
- Attend pre-shift meeting to review/communicate information regarding service, VIG’s, specials, etc.
- Consistent attendance at company/restaurant training programs as they are scheduled.
Physical and Technical Environment:
- Ability to stand and walk during 8–10-hour shifts.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and wipe to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to lift and carry large trays weighing up to 30 pounds through a crowded room.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.