Are you a great Lift Operator in need of extra cash? WITH HAPIGIG YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN WORK EXTRA HOURS AND EARN EXTRA MONEY WHILE YOU KEEP YOUR FULL TIME JOB!
HapiGig is currently seeking experienced and skilled part time Forklift Operators. The prime responsibilities of this position are to provide support by picking, loading, shipping, unloading, and putting away warehouse products. The successful candidates will be responsible for operating material handling equipment, optimizing travel and loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. If you meet these requirements, take the first step by applying now.
- Operate forklift (standup or sitdown), reach truck, order picker, cherry picker, etc
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Safety inspection of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience operating powered forklifts
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted