We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a cook position.
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.